Wednesday, May 1, 2013

East Boulder County Artists Studio Tour

East Boulder County Artists Studio Tour
Sat & Sun, May 4 & 5
11 am to 5 pm

My studio will be open during the East Boulder
County Artists Studio Tour
I have new work, cards, prints and
2013 Calendars featuring my work from
the previous year.

Here's the link to the studio tour map:  Click Here\

I'm Artist Number 11.
The tour runs up and down US Highway 287 between Longmont & Louisville.
My studio is in the middle of the tour!



East Boulder County Artists "Artful Delights" Art Exhibition
at the Canyon Gallery, Boulder Library
May 16 - July 10, 2013

Then right after the studio tour, this active group is hosting an Artists Reception at the Boulder Library's Canyon Gallery, on Friday, May 31 from 5 - 7 pm.  You art invited to join us for a selection of the group's work, a selection of hors d'oeuvres and music by guitarist, Laurie Dameron, who played at my art reception last December.



No comments:

Post a Comment